-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Empty
PostSubject: Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)   Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 pm

The Arden Barrens were filled with Samael's armies.
Arakutype stood in front of the Perimeter Wall, a voice lingered upon Arakutype's mindless body saying; "Yes... another of my future Commanders... come fort and Grasp your Destiny...!"

Arakutype was teleported inside the Arden Barren's Main wall, Garthonk was sitting in an icy rock. Garthonk approached Arakutype, Garthonk knelt towards Arakutype and gently stabs Arakutype with his weapon.

"Relax... this might hurt a bit... but your not a living thing... but still, Relax." said Garthonk.

Arakutype felt his adrenaline pump-up and his sight suddenly blurred a bit, a slight chill suddenly spread across his body. But since Arakutype has no heart, nor spirit. He feels fine again, Garthonk teleported them both to the Throne Room's gate.

"Proceed..." commanded Garthonk to Arakutype

And suddenly somebody disturbed them both, a heavy thump of footsteps echoed the Halls of the Titans.

"So predictable... I knew you would come... and I have seen that you have brought your self in the Arden Barrens. Your type is special... Mind if I take a small sample?" questioned Azgalor.

Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)   Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 am

(did you get my PM...? o-O)
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Left_bar_bleue100/100Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Left_bar_bleue120/150Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)   Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:26 pm

"Im sorry..*gurgles* You cannot take a sample...*vomits*..this part is me, if a sample is taken and that is me then you are..*gurgles* touching me..in this case you are a...*gurgles..*" Arakutype paused a bit. "You know what I'm...*gurgles* talking about?"

Arakutype then continued. "I refuse to give a sample Samael...*gurgles* I wish to remain unexamined. Im no test subject for anyone!" The blob of goo suddenly gave out a huge blot of goo on the floor...then it disintegrated. "Oh...when the liquid goo itself is away from me...it goes...*gurgles* POOF..." The blob giggled. "So there's no use taking a sample!"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)   Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 pm

"Oh... no,no,no... Samael didn't commanded me... I'm just curious and all... and besides... I'm the only nerdy Chaos Vendetta... *pauses* fine you may go now... *looks at Garthonk* Have you made the link...?" said Azgalor.

"... Yes... Azgalor... *bows*" answered Garthonk.

The main gate towards the Throne Room was still locked from the inside, and chants can be heard from within.

A voice echoed inside Arakutype's mind, saying;

"You will serve me to the end of your existence... I bestow upon you, my chosen legionnaire... I have granted you immortality so that you would herald in a new, dark age for the Legion... You will become my force of retribution... Where you tread, doom will follow. Go now and claim your destiny... my LEGIONNAIRE...!

Listen well my Death Legionnaire... for I gave you the words would start a war. My final judgment has been past: Death.To.All. None shall stand so baldly against the might of the Legion without reprisal!"

As the voice loomed and faded away Arakutype shall trek upon this world and spreading fear.
Bound with the will of the Great Titan and his Host, this is the hour of your ascension... this is the hour of your darkest rebirth... All must serve... THE ONE... TRUE... KING..."
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Left_bar_bleue100/100Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Left_bar_bleue120/150Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)   Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Arakutype stood in the halls. Staring at his master..if he had eyes.

"My lord...*gurgles*, Thank you for the bestowal..." The blob bowed a bit.

"I have so many..*gurgles* to give you. So many to help you in the WAR..." Arakutype said excitedly.

"Gyhihihihi!" Arakutype's laugh echoed through the halls.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)   Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:25 pm

"Feel free to rome across Cyberspace... when you've heared our Master call.. all of us must go and serve him... *taps Arakutype's head (if he had one)*" said Garthonk

(topic end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)   Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grasp your destiny... (PRIVATE) (-Arakun Only-)
Page 1 of 1