-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time Empty
PostSubject: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 am

the Puppetmaster stood on the tallest building of this ruined city, with armies of huge, 40-foot metal, invisible air, steel, dust, cloud, water, electricity and flaming puppets on each corner of the sleeping city.

He watched by as the workers still repairing the city ignored this fact. He raised an eyebrow, something must have happened here.

He raised the Gem of Isis, surrounding it with his own Puppeteria. He raised two more, knowing the consequences. He grinned from the inside, as the whole Region itself roared to the Puppetmaster's command. All the openings of the Region sealed up, covered by its own metallic walls. The Region transformed itself, buildings were buried underground, leaving little space. The largest two domes in the Region glowed bright: they turned into eyes. The Puppetmaster floated in front of them, the whole Region transforming into his own Puppet.

Last edited by the Puppetmaster on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hehe...Rhanta made me edit this along with the title since its War Time.)
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Ifurita flew over the Main Horde. She pointed her staff at the heart of the region.
The entire army stopped and raised shield generators in front. The Sky Destroyers powered theirs to maximum.
A pulsing blue orb formed at the tip of her staff. A powerful shield coated her in an orb.
Ak-Baba wheeled and screeched.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 pm

-the Puppetmaster thought Ifurita and the Dark Lord fused together?
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 pm

(we did and so did our skills, and now prepare to die..permanently)
The Devastator shot was only visible for a fraction of a second. Then the Metro Region disappeared in a four mile diameter dome of blue-white light. The blast was hotter than a supernova. The Entire region, Puppets and Puppetmaster, were gone.
(see yah Smile)
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 pm

-the Puppetmaster shakes his head. Not yet. The last post was supposed to be an OOC post, which means the Puppetmaster didn't post any RP-posts, that means, you are double posting. So the Puppetmaster shall be posting the RP-post he's supposed to make. Which means...the post before your post actually happened.

the Puppetmaster was surprised, but his reactions did a last-minute save. Using both pocketwatches' ability to instantly teleport and mass-teleport, the Puppetmaster and the whole Metro Region was gone before the attack was made.

Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Mass Teleport is for troops, not locations. You have to speak to Rhanta about this. It is impossible to teleport entire regions.
Do I have to kill everybody? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm

(Hmm...yes, it may be impossible to teleport an entire Region, but the Region is a puppet now. O.o I couldn't care less if he squishes the Region into a crumpled piece of paper (err...like you said, there's a big HOLE in the Magma Region...I imagined it as a big bite...a huge one ). His powers are amplified by the Gems in replace of 3 General Ability slots (so instead of having 9 abilities as an S-rank, he'll only have 6). So I believe his puppetry can support mass teleportation.)
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:25 pm

But certainly not to THAT degree. I in my Ascended Form can teleport only 2 million men, not an entire region. Or do I smell Bias in the air...?
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm

nah, it ain't bias, he just explained everything to me.

He has amplified his puppetry by 900% (with 1 Gem amplifying 300%, he made 2 more in replace of 2 of his General Ability slots...). Say he has 100% Puppetry, he now has 1000% puppetry.

Plus, you can just say Mass Teleportation for ascended form. Laughing

Do you still want him to edit it?
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 am

Of course I do. Its very unfair and unheard of, the most he can teleport should be around the million mark, like I do, not entire regions. Why, if this was legal, I'll just teleport my volcano on top of any region and FOOSH! You all die!
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm

(Okay? I'll tell him)
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:36 pm

-the Puppetmaster overlooked things. It was an entire Region they're talking about. He shall place the edited post here:

Quote :
the Puppetmaster was surprised, but his reactions did a last-minute save. Using both pocketwatches' ability to instantly teleport and mass-teleport, the Puppetmaster and the whole Metro Region was gone before the attack was made.

(Edited)

the Puppetmaster was surprised, but his reactions did a last-minute save. Using both pocketwatches' ability to instantly teleport and mass-teleport, the Puppetmaster snapped a finger and he instantly teleported on the ground, at the same time the Metro Region Puppet instantly dividing itself into a million smaller puppets, each puppet being instantly teleported five miles away from the supposed blast zone.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

(you should have said that instead)
Zenevas disappeared into a cloud of scarlet and red. Thirteen thousand Ravens dropped in front of the Puppetmaster. Each one deprived him of an item. (legal, one of their powers. ask xanatos. for one topic only though) They took his hat, cloak, both stopwatches and the gem of Isis(advanced reflex). They red cloud then swallowed them up and teleported them to Angband. The Puppetmaster was left without the items.
(you need to get them back, but I do not allow good guys into Kal-saitharak.)
Zenevas reformed himself and the devastator began to charge again.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:31 pm

-the Puppetmaster bows in apology.

The Puppets sensed the impending disaster, the Puppetmaster knows this as if he is one of the million Puppets at his disposal.

the Puppetmaster instantly teleports fifty miles away before the Ravens even reached him. He hissed. For all he know, thousands of Ravens may appear now. He quickly, using instantaneous teleportation and mass teleportation, teleported himself along with the million Puppets outside the area, back into Sathuros Village.

-the Puppetmaster thinks this is legal now.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:58 pm

(your items are still in angband though. i'll give em back, around...after the war..posthumously...)
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:38 am

-the Puppetmaster laughs. His was a counter. He was able to protect his items before the Ravens were even able to take it.

Quote :
the Puppetmaster instantly teleports fifty miles away before the Ravens even reached him.

So no. Zenevas didn't take the Puppetmaster's items and he will continue to post with them. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm

(this means that the Region is unprotected.)
Zenevas proceeded into the deserted Region. The workers began building, the Dark Lord and the multitudes of bots began to build a huge fortress of adamantine material that they had dug out from Kal-saithrak. It was the same stuff that Angband was made of. Liches murmured spells that protected the fortress. In half a day, the fortress was already half-finished. Since The Puppetmaster did not teleport any players except his puppets, they were captured, made to swear the blood oath and taken to Angband.
Dol Guldur was nearly complete.
An Ak-Baba carried multitudes of Arcane Locks around the region. Each one flared up and was lit with light. They were taken straight to Kal-saitharak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time   Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using the Ruins- the Puppetmaster notifies everyone that this topic is ready for War Time
Page 1 of 1