-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here! Have fun for the mean time.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty
PostSubject: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:34 am

(Play & Post)
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue0/0Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue80/100Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Quote :
Name: Thunder Tap
Energy Cost: 10
Class: Offense
Element: Electricity
Effect: Signus' fingers begin to crackle with electricity. If it touches anyone, it send a quick jolt, numbing the area slightly.
Cooldown: 2 Post(s)
Duration: Instant

Quote :
Name: Shock Bullet
Energy Cost: 10
Element: Electricity
Effect: Signus directs his pointer finger at his enemy, the thumb raised and the rest folded back. The pointer cackles with electricity, and when the thumb is folded down, it fires a weak jolt of electricity. If it hits, it numbs the area struck and causes low damage. Range is 15 feet.
Cooldown: 2 Post(s)

Signus arrives at the void. Looks around and sees practically nothing. What the heck is this place? he thought to himself. There's nothing here!

Indeed the place was bare, only a white floor and a blue sky. The difference of colors was the only thing that split the ground from the sky and made the horizon. "Anyone there?" He called out. "I'm getting extremely bored..."

<0065/1000>
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue1/1Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue60/100Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Krei ports into the void. He curiously looks around.. It was an empty place. He morphed into a hawk and flew into the empty sky.

From above he saw a someone. "Ca-caww" the hawk cawed. A few seconds later it swoops down.

<0042/1000>
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue0/0Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue80/100Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:02 pm

The man looked up and noticed a creature swoop down, caw and touch ground. "Weird bird..." mused Signus. "...but I'll do anything now to kill time and boredom."

Raising his arm up to shoulder height, he pointed at the bird, raised his thumb and aimed. "I wonder if this kills that sucker." He said aloud. Electricity flared in and out of his hand, weakly but very much alive.

<0133/1000>
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue1/1Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Here! Have fun for the mean time. Left_bar_bleue60/100Here! Have fun for the mean time. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Krei only wanted to talk but being pointed at with something that seemed dangerous, his feral instincts activated.

He quickly spread his wings and swoop directly at the man, aiming the face. In mid-air before landing a hit, he shifts into bear form and tries to maul the man.

<0091/1000>
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:17 pm

For some unknown reason, the hawk swooped towards him and slowly grew in size, it grew fur, its wings turned bear like and a snout formed in stead of a beak. And it was roaring towards him.

"HOLY SHIT!" Signus yelled. He let out a scream as his thumb bent down and fired the shock bullet. The projectile streamed towards the incoming hawk-turned-bear. He fell flat on his back and hoped that the feral creature would have leaped over him, giving him enough time to run back and give distance between him and the shape shifting creature.

<0230/1000>
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

A man not to far away what it looks like walking towards the group.
"Who goes there?!" Yelled with a grumbling voice.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Krei, in his feral form, got startled by the lightning or electricity that came out of the man's finger. And so, he continues his attack in his bear form. "Rawr!" the bear growled raising it's right paw and tries to maul his face off like an angry bear woken up after it's hibernation.

<0144/1000>
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Valhallan knew something wrong, at a distance he saw someone being mauled. He un-sheath his weapon, Ahnen Klinge the Ancestor's Blade. A Zweihandaxt great axe.

"Für die Ahnen!!!" "For the Ancestors!!!" Valhallan with his Ahnen Klinge. He charged towards the bear trying to maul a person. Raising Ahen Klinge and a bolt of lightning cracked across the sky and landed towards Ahen Klinge's blade.

"Probieren Sie meine Klinge!" "Taste my blade!"

<500/1000> MP
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:52 pm

(Floro what is that counter? Did you get 500 words out just like that? Or is that MP?)

The bear was now on top of him. A slight rush of panic came over Signus and he had good reason to. He had a damn bear on top of him. Luckily, he moved his head out of the way just in time to dodge the paw but he didn't get away unscathed. His ear had been cut and was bleeding.

"GAH!" The man screamed in pain.

A man approached, yelling some sort of language, but Signus could care less. Quick to react, the elementalist shocked his hands and attempted to grasp the beast's neck with both electrified hands. "Thunder Tap!" He cried.

<0334/1000>
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Krei saw sparks from the man's hands. He tried to swipe it with his left paw but he got shocked. Forced to shift out of feral form he jumped off the man and took a few steps backwards. "Why you.." he said angrily.

Another man was approaching, yelling. He seems like a dangerous guy. Krei shifts into a chameleon, hid himself, and quickly moved away from his position.

Krei awaits for a chance to strike.

<0219/1000>
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Signus wearily stands up, his ear was bleeding. A few rivers of blood trickled down his neck and onto his clothing. "Damn you..." He said grudgingly. Then something snapped to him, just when the bear moved back and hid into the shadows. "You can speak?!" He said astounded, then as if for a flash, he remembered a human shape before disappearing. 'Human?'

Looking around, he noticed the incoming man with blade. Holding his ear, he ran to get some distance between this swordsman and wherever that talking hawk-bear was. "Where are you?" he murmured.

<0428/1000>
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:32 am

Grim wrote:
(Floro what is that counter? Did you get 500 words out just like that? Or is that MP?)

(Grim he is saving your life. Common sense seeing a person being mangled by a bear not knowing Vio's character is a shapeshifter... It's MP, the whole attack is a very consuming technique called the Ancestor's Calling costs half of his MP to decay.)

Vio wrote:
(Krei saw sparks from the man's hands. He tried to swipe it with his left paw but he got shocked. Forced to shift out of feral form he jumped off the man and took a few steps backwards. "Why you.." he said angrily.)

(So Vio, you've accepted that he hits you. You should be stunned for 1 post. It looks like it was a scratch on your post.)

Valhallan saw the creature retreats. And looks at it while it flees into the horizon, still looking at him.

"Interessante Kreatur..." "Interesting creature..."

Valhallan approached the man lying on his back. His language seems to change.

"Lightning... Did the Ancestors gave it to you?"

<500/1000> MP
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:15 am

( tried to swipe it off with left paw -> failed -> left paw got shocked instead -> shifted out of bear and took a few steps back -> morphed... also.. his thunder tap numbs an area of the body, in this case, Krei's left hand. No stun.)

Krei silently circles the two, watching them, observing them. This is going to be tough. he thought to himself. Who are these people anyway?

Krei, slowly losing his left side's numbness, sneaks behind the man with a blade.

<0256/100>
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:18 am

(Sammy, It's a weak spell! That's why I placed the techie apps on my first post. He only gets numb...Sigh. Another point we have to fix. READ apps. Vio had this right. You on the other hand, my friend. I must ask you where are your apps for techies? I think you said we should place them here. And read again, I am standing up and quite far from you.)

Signus watches the man approach. 'Bad...' He thought, caressing his ear, trying to stop the bleeding. 'Need proper medical attention for this.'

Feeling unsafe as this man approaches with a blade, Signus begins to flee further. 'It ain't safe here!' he thought aloud, quickly turning mid-dash to face the man. He formed a gun, pointer as the barrel and the thumb as the hammer. "Get the fuck away from me!"

The hand began to electrify. Sparks jumped and danced, ready to fire. Signus was waiting for a clear shot.

<0517/1000>
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:46 pm

(THE GUY CHARGED TOWARDS KREI!!! CANT YOU READ THAT TINY SPEC OF WORD THAT I TYPED???!!! Re-inact it. HERE IS A SIMPLE DIAGRAM! Literally I was coming to your puny character's aid, that is common as COMMON SENSE would say. *Pag tinulungan mo ung tao, malayo ka ba? Depends right? But nka melee ako. So literally MALAPIT ako* Kase naman habang pag post ko may nag post na ulit EH. Di man lang ako inantay.)

Quote :
~the Ancestors Might~
Energy Cost: (half of the player's MP to decay)
Element: Spiritual Electricity
Effect: One an opponent was hit, he/she or anything (depends on how the user's strength)
Cooldown: none (consequence is that the player has no more MP if he/she uses it)

~the Ancestor's Strength~
Energy Cost: 10 per post
Class: Defense/Personal
Element: Spiritual Energy or Chi (in Asia)
Effect: The player concentrates for a moment letting the Ancestor's will to overcome his pain. and sufferings.

~the Ancestor's Calling~
Energy Cost: 20
Class: Personal
Element: Spiritual Energy or Chi (in Asia)
Effect: The player concentrates for a moment letting the Ancestor's Call up to him and makes the person retreats in battle.
Duration: Charge up to 2 posts (could defend himself and can be interrupted by another Chi or Spiritual Energy attack)

Valhallan was disgraced by the puny creature's actions towards him. His eyes turned hellish Green.
"Punkt, der mich wieder Junge, und du wirst es bereuen." "Point that to me boy, or you'll regret it."

He clenched his two-handed axe tight and murmured for the Ancestor's Strength.
"Ohh Vorfahren leih mir deine Kraft und hilf mir, meine Feinde zu besiegen ..." "Ohh ancestors lend me your strength and help me vanquish my enemies..."

An aura invisibly detected by Krei and Signum but voices of other people filled the air, they hearing children playing, ceremonies, happy chatter.

"If you call for I fight... Make sure you come prepared. Spec of a human."

[img]Here! Have fun for the mean time. Untitl11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:17 pm

(Control yourself. Stop raging. How would my character know you came to his aide? Hell, I didn't even know. Don't expect our characters to know everything and understand everything. Please understand that part. Also, do not control other people's characters in any way. It includes saying what the character does in a situation. Just say what you do, what happens around you and what your character thinks. We'll decide if our character gets hit, notice, dodge or block. Yes, we made a mistake of post pattern but this is all practice. Don't get all worked up on this. So this is how it works now. Since I posted first, this is the pattern. Me, Vio then Sammy. After me it's Vio's turn. And also, how our character reacts to anyone is of our concern. If our character is afraid of help, then so be it but be aware no one else knows this unless your character was told in RP by the character itself.)

Signus was waiting, his hand was clearly ecstatic with electricity. "Stay away!" The electromancer said, ear still bleeding.

<0535/1000>
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Krei pops from behind of Valhallan in a form of a big cat. A surprise attack from behind. He pushes Valhallan down and tries to shred through the armor with his claws but it was ineffective.

Krei didn't see anything he could do to damage this foe, yet. So he retreats, heading east, thinking of how to defeat the armored man.

<0318/1000>
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:49 am

(Grim read my 1st post in this topic. Clearly I was a bit far from you guys, while the both of you was making out I was like 10-15 ft. away. And common sense, and come to think of it the diagram is correct and proof that I'm ain't controlling anyone.)

Valhallan stumbled to the ground, not noticing the "pussy" cat that attacked him.
"Feigling!" "Coward!"

He shifted his eyes while still lying down on his belly to Signum. His language became of the common tongue. He stood while patting his garments.
"I don't know you, but you show no remorse for people who tried to help you. Your worth is nothing but a stain, a castles buffoon. Say stranger if you are worth what you think you are how about, I propose on hunting this cowardly beast. What say you stranger?" Valhallan asked Signum with a very cautious look on his face and his hellish eyes staring towards Signum's eye sockets.

<490/1000> MP
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:05 pm

(Sammy. In your words, not in your character.

Samael Sil'Drakul wrote:
An aura invisibly detected by Krei and Signum but voices of other people filled the air, they hearing children playing, ceremonies, happy chatter.

That. Yes it is very minor, but it is a start. You could just have said that the area surrounding us began to fill with music. BTW, It's Signus not Sigum. Please read.)
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:51 pm

( Krei hid himself when Valhallan started to charge. If Valhallan was 'a bit far' then Signus had the time to stand before Valh could get to him, maybe. )

With Valhallan's attention on the other dude and seems to be angry too, Krei flees the area. I wonder if there's anything in here he though. Guess i'll do some exploring.

Krei morphs into a hawk.

-> Krei out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here! Have fun for the mean time.   Here! Have fun for the mean time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here! Have fun for the mean time.
Page 1 of 1