-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)

Go down 
+3
Grim
Gamer
Samael Sil'Drakul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Dread Blade's sword hilt smashed into Anubis' head, quickly followed out with a quick a jab from the shield arm. Twisting around, he followed up with a stabbing blow to the adversary.

"Your power's are gone, but my own aren't. Would you like to rest? Or would you want to finish the bast*rd off?!" Guardian said impatiently.

The electrical wave reached him just as he was to raise shield. The wave singed part of the metal. "Too close for comfort Herald. I could have died!" The Astral Watcher said.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Anubis, looking at the slowly disintegrating hilt of the sword and the bits of his fingers. He quickly grabbed hold of the hilt and the shield-arm and stopped the disintegration, followed by a kick to send his assailant away. "No killing, right?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:52 pm

"Rules are rules Herald listen well!"

"Shut up." The Herald quickly charged at Anubis, now aiming to stun then wound. To shield bash and slice only at the ribs to create a gash. Enough to send people to shock.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Quickly did Anubis teleport when he saw his assailant running towards him.

He immediately reappeared from behind, the best place to teleport at. He didn't aim for a counterattack, still, he's wondering why this guy's not attacking Val, who's not doing anything or Therion.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Sensing a foe behind him. He twists around and swings his sword against the legs of Anubis's, with the shield arm quick in succession, to bash the head.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Again, he teleported, this time above the Herald, about ten feet above him.

'Always the head,' thought Anubis, 'Do I really look that good?'

He quickly sent an electric charge towards Dread's head.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Dread raised his shield, protecting himself from the electrical blast. The Astral Watcher quickly formed from his hand and fired three bolts of astral energy at Anubis. Then he quickly hid back inside the body. Dread reached for Anubis' foot and reeled him in and slammed him to the ground. He placed the tip of his sword towards Anubis' throat.

"End game" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Anubis didn't care to dodge the blasts, since they immediately are reduced to nothing right after they hit him. He didn't even care dodging Dread reaching out to him and bashing him into the ground.

"Same thing," told Anubis, looking at Dread's arm as it slowly disappeared. Erased. In about ten minutes his whole lower arm would be gone, in thirty minutes, his upper body would be affected. In about an hour and a half, Dread would be no more.

Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:23 pm

"As the rules say, boy. You can't kill." Dread said.

The astral watcher's hand peered out of his forehead. A blue-green orb formed around Anubis'.

Inescapable astral orb. Teleportation will simply send you back inside. Discorporation, still, you can't get out. Phasing will do you even less, phase through and your whole body will contain all the fumes in acid form, melting your insides away. Unless of course, astral magic is too your forte. The air is cut off and being replaced with noxious fumes.

"That will put you to sleep. About two to four hours." commented the Astral Watcher.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 pm

"Rules say so," nodded Anubis, and then he raised his arms, looking at each one as they released a gray aura, "But mine do not follow these rules once they are cast. Two hours will be enough to erase you altogether. Would you really take the risk?"

If he can't go out of the orb, then Dread will be erased within two hours. Daring to heal the slowly disintegrating arm would just erase the healing magic once it reaches there, unless they chop off some of his arm so the rest of his body won't be affected. Still, once Anubis was able to stop the erasing, he can make the erased part go back. The faster, the better.

Anubis tried to make Dread reconsider. If he won't release the orb, he'll go by force and still stop the erasing, as long as he can touch Dread's arm, well, at this point, cannot be done.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 pm

"Then we both die." Dread Blade said. "It would be simple."

"I could just cut off my arm at any time and stop this. You however have no means of escape."

"Surrender my adversary. So I can end you after the arena."
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 pm

"Ah," said Anubis, laughing, "But who said I cannot accelerate the spreading of the disintegrating matter?" He snapped a finger and quickly as he told, an immediate inch was devoured from Dread's arm.

"If that's your choice," said Anubis, sighing. Holding the other non-expanding katana, he walked towards the orb and the frontal area was erased soon after, he was four feet away from Dread . "Chopping your arm off or I heal? Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:50 pm

"And what is holding you back from killing me now? The rules? Isn't it against the rules. Would you have your reputation as a fighter go down that low. Sinking to that level. You may say that the power is the cause. But it is your own fault of the power used upon me. You are still held responsible." Dread explained.

"You would be disqualified. As I would be granted winner of OUR duel, but I will lose the competition." Dread said.

The Astral Watcher quickly formed and began to try stopping the disintegration via Astral healing. It was slowly countering but it would not regenerate.

Dread raised the sword at hand. "I have my power's back." The sword glowed greenish black. "Quick." Dread asked. "Forfeit now Anubis!"

The fumes were slowly putting the trapped person inside drowzy.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Anubis laughed, "The rules? No, no, I wouldn't care for such thing."

Quickly he sliced off another portion of the frontal area and immediately walked towards the orb, and quickly it was erased as Anubis walked past it. Not even magic was spared from being erased. "I wouldn't care less if you die, Mister Dread Blade, but I still do adhere to the rules. I wouldn't care for such thing as 'reputation'," he said matter-of-factly.

He quickly sent another huge bolt of charged electricity towards Dread Blade, followed by another instant surprise.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:15 am

Therion on the other hand was taking time scanning Val, the giant hair strands serves as his listening aid. But the helmet serves also as a resiever.

Therion looked at his inventories, it appears he has no choice but to stay put.

Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Dread simply sidestepped and looked at Anubis. "You have your ways then."

The gas simply evaporated and the orb shattered. Dread fired three bolts of energy at Anubis. "You will falter."

The Astral Watcher spotted the pain. "Your arm."

"Simple.." Dread said.

He quickly transformed. Metallic wings sprouted from his back, the blade was split in two and attached themselves to the wrists. Turning them into burning rec katars. A helm in the shape of a dragon's head formed. Red eyes glared into the opponent. The armor quickly formed, even without the right arm, the armor was still there, still prehensile. A tail grew behind him.

"You...must bow to the Lord of Terror!" A blazing fireball quickly entered the fray, burning everything, singeing the arena and headed directly for the person named after an Egyptian god of the dead.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:40 pm

(Therion, you have been struck down with an electronic wave.)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Anubis sighed as the three bolts of energy were erased the moment they touched him, "Geez, don't make me not help you, mister Herald of the Lord of Terror. And who is this 'Lord of Terror' you always speak of? Is he new? I never heard of such name since--"

He didn't know what title to give.

"--King, Lord, Master, Dark God Zenevas's reign."

Quickly did Anubis immediately sent a set of bolts from behind Dread, and a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 pm

"I don't care for who your Lord is. There is but one: The Lord Of Terror!" Dread Blade yelled.

The bolts of magic quickly revealed themselves to be unharmed by the aura of disintegration, they came back with a howl, now immune to the aura. (Magical Adaptiveness remember?) They roared towards the target. The fireball quickly struck Anubis.

"You will bow down!" Dread released more of the energy bolts, all of which are immune to the aura. All headed straight at Anubis.

"Won't those kill him, Herald?" The voice said.

"No, they aim to incapacitate..." Dread thought.

"Pitiful..." the voice said. "For how long exactly?"

"About days."

"That seems more like it." It said.

Dread blade soared above Anubis, and breathed a hefty blaze of orange flames.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 am

Anubis took Null and with a quick slash cancelled the bolts of magic, at the same time did he use flames to engulf the fireball and make it his to command, and sent it straight back to Dread, who was releasing more energy bolts (that means I used the fireball to cancel out your energy bolts).

Quickly did Anubis generated a flame dome around him to protect him from the orange flames.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 am

Dread quickly twisted mid-air dodging the fireball. Quickly latching his hand on the ball of flame, he converted it to his own, a white ball of blazing heat, and threw it back at Anubis, Dread couldn't take the chance as he fired a barrage of magical bolts at the opponent.

Dread sped behind the flames, unseen to his attacker. He would strike a blow to end the battle.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 am

Azgiel suddenly woke up from the blazing flame.

"What did I miss?" questioned Azgiel.
"Well... there! They're still beating up at each other..." said Salazzar with a yawning tone.
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 am

(sorry I was busy playing SPORE XD)

Therion dashes side ward, the explosion nearly rocked his equipments.

Then suddenly Therion looked at his inventories, his visors was telling him to close his headphones.

"I see... the sound is jamming up my systems..." said Therion with a small smile on his face (if you could see inside the mask)

Therion saw the flame engulfing Anubis. He looked at Val.

"This got to end..." with a parched voice.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 am

Gamer01 launched himself down and into the battle. He quickly spotted the nearest opponent doing particularly nothing and sprang to attack. Therion was his target and he swiped and slashed using the USB sword, flinging it around to strike the alien.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Rank-C
Rank-C
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Anubis grinned, quickly did he used Null to negate the white fireball. It was bright, but that didn't stop him from seeing the bolts coming through. Using his eye, the bolts were quickly extinguished. He sent a straight bolt of electricity towards Dread and Anubis lunged towards his opponent, blade in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)   Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increasing our powers... (Private to Gamer01, Val, Therion, Anubis, Dread and Azgiel)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next