-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) Empty
PostSubject: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

"Haaaaaa...." A relieved exhale. 2 dragons appeared by his side. "H' okay you guys...don't be so...ravage around here kay, You can roam and fly and..whatever, just don't destroy anything." He advised the two dragons. The 2 knodded their heads and flew high up to the sky for some adventures and to take in some breezes. As he walked, he saw a statue of a dragon. He seemed interested to it. He was told that that statue of the dragon had blinked just once.."Hmmm...So, this is the dragon statue that blinked?..only once?..what a shame..only once.." He muttered to himself in disbelief. He looked behind him, hearing his dragons roar in excitement and contentment. He smirked as he looked at the two play in the sky. He sat on the cement (?) and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm

(Why am I here again?)

Gamer01 sat down on the ground, instinctively working on a game in another window.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:04 pm

(=-='...didnt you say that you wanted to test Qbix?...well, thats wat i remembered..^^Wink

One of the dragons had noticed a new scent. It wasnt their master's ofcourse. One flew down to Qbix. "Mmm?," The dragon pointed its tail to a figure as it sat down. "Oh, so you wanna play then.." The dragon nodded excitedly. "Sure sure, just dont get killed or something..." It twirled around him and went off to the figure. As the dragon neared figure, it took shape of a boy. The dragon wondered if he was a gentle as his master was. So, he came to the boy and took a look. He looked as curious as ever.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Gamer01 looked around and spotted the newbie...just like him actually. Gamer01 walked towards the boy.

"Let's start the test then, shall we?"

Gamer01 quickly flew meters away from the boy. Quickly siphoning codes from around and firing them at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Qbix looked and immediately nodded. He stood up in a flash and took stance. He looked at the two dragons and with a wave of a finger, they came rushing down to his side. One of Pure ice structure with white piercing eyes. And the small one of its body pure metal, and some parts of ice with grayish silver eyes.

The small one had charged the concussion beam in its mouth. When the codes were directed and was fired, he had fired the concussion beam at the same time. It was strong. An explosion took place. A medium sized mushroom cloud(?). While that covered the place up for awhile. The huge one, pure ice structure... did a Psionic blast. Since Qbix is not human, he was unaffected.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Gamer01 spotted the blast and was blown back a bit.

'Ugh...my head' Gamer01 thought as he zoomed back into the smoke cloud.

'Let's see you get through this!' Gamer thought.

He split into two and came out of the cloud. The boy shouldn't be able to know which is which!

Both Gamer01's had their respective targets, the dragons. One Gamer01 struck a powerful flamethrower at the Ice Dragon whilst the other Gamer01 did the same to the steel drake. A fiery display of blazing infernos happened mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Qbix took back one step, and made some signs by hand. The small dragon removed the air surrounding the flames. Dispersing them. Now that the flames were gone, Qbix could see two of his adversary.

"A duplicate?" He thought. "Not a problem".

The ice dragon had disappeared once the flames were gone as well....With the ice dragon no where to be seen. The surroundings got colder. The small dragon had made some mists. Qbix could see the two Gamer01's perfectly. But he couldn't see them. The small dragon also knew were the two were placed. The small dragon aimed and charged itself in one place. Then fired an extreme slash of a psychic wind. Hitting both in one shot. "Now, who's the real one.." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:30 am

The Duplicate disappeared. 'Mist?...' Gamer01 put on his goggles and saw green outlines.

'I see you!' He siphoned more codes and blasted them at the human shaped one. Gamer01 created another duplicate and raced towards the dragon with USB Sword at hand, quickly swiping at its neck.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm

"..there.." He thought. The small dragon was infront of his master, guarding. The dragon didnt see what was coming at him. But, Qbix could see it clearly.

"Uh oh.." He gritted his teeth.

The duplicate was nearing the small dragon without him (Dragon) knowing. When the duplicate was at the swinging stage, The ice dragon appeared between the steel dragon and the duplicates USB sword, and grabbed hold of it with her mouth. Slipping it out of the duplicates hand. The mist was gone. She landed nicely on the cement with the sun's harmless raise shinning on her ice structure. Blinding both Gamer01's for a awhile or so. Qbix had his eye on the real Gamer01. He made his own canon blaster with his right arm, while the ice dragon had gotten hold of the USB sword, He had charged the weapon. And had fired it at the codes. An explosion occured once again. The ice dragon blew on really cold wind onto both Gamer01's legs and feet. To make them stay put.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Qbix .9 wrote:
"..there.." He thought. The small dragon was infront of his master, guarding. The dragon didnt see what was coming at him. But, Qbix could see it clearly.

"Uh oh.." He gritted his teeth.

The duplicate was nearing the small dragon without him (Dragon) knowing. When the duplicate was at the swinging stage, The ice dragon appeared between the steel dragon and the duplicates USB sword, and grabbed hold of it with her mouth.

(It's a freaking light saber...I ignore everything after that since the Ice Dragon is dead then. Except when you fired at the codes to stop them)

As the Ice Dragon tried to take hold of the sword, it had cut through it's head, and the pet now lies dead on the field.

"Really now?" Gamer01 said sarcastically.

The codes exploded. "Now, what do we do? Do we have a funeral?" Gamer01 joked and charged at the Steel Dragon with the USB Sword. The other Gamer01 quickly belched a huge wave of fire at Q.bix.
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 pm

"Ofcourse not. No need.." He answered.

The small dragon was still at his master's side. The small dragon dodged the attacks..So did Qbix. They both jumped high in the air. Looking down at both of them. The small dragon started to form thousands of shards and fired them all to the two. The range of the shards were wide. And Qbix fired another blast from his cannon. Directly at the two.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Gamer01 and his copy quickly took shelter behind the Item Window Shield. They waited for an oppurtunity. Suddenly, the copy beside Gamer01 transformed in shape. And turned into a Servitor.

"Nice..now all we need to do is this.." Gamer01 said murmuring. The Servitor[Gamer01Copy] raised it's hand and the shards halted. They all suddenly raced towards Qbix. They wrapped themselves around him and the drake. Disallowing movement, phasing and teleportation. (Reality Manipulation of the Servitor).

Gamer01 flew beside the paralyzed foe. He activated his USB Sword and placed it inches away from the adversary's neck. "Now...will you surrender?" Gamer01 said with a cheery smile. "Don't worry, I am not the killing type...not unless you make me." The smile faded into an emotionless face. "Now please," the smile quickly returned. "there is no escape. You pet is now encased within layers upon layers of those shards and soon.." The shards grew a bit more, creeping up into Qbix's head. "you will be too...this is just the same as the Avatar: The Last Airbender episode...when King Bhoomi encased Sokka and Katara in a crystal that grows...same principle. Except that this one, ain't earth bendable...Only I can safely get you out..." Gamer01 said.

"Now..What say you?!" The laser of the USB Sword was closer this time. "Surrender? Or get transported to the Hooded One we all know as The Reaper?"
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:49 pm

" 'Sigh' ok, ok...surrender surrender..." He said moving his head side to side at the words 'ok, ok...surrender surrender' . The small dragon squerming to get free.

"Now...why not let me go?" He said. "After all, the battle has ended and i have surrendered. And you win. Im very sure your happy."
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 am

Gamer01 had the Servitor[Gamer01Duplicate] release the remaining two enemies before it faded into oblivion.

"Thank you for the battle." Gamer01 said. "We could fight again when we are at a higher rank. Ok?" Gamer01 said with a smile. "Of course im happy," Gamer01 said. "don't be bitter about it." and Gamer01 simply flew away with a smile.

----END-----

BATTLE WAS WON BY GAMER01
Back to top Go down
Qbix .9

Qbix .9

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

"Oh, sure sure. And either way. Im not bitter of the battle. It was a test...not an official battle. Meaning you didnt win..I just didnt have enough skills to over come you." He said

____Exit____
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)   It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Only Blinked Once? (Private to Gamer01)
Page 1 of 1