-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside Stigya

Go down 
+10
Xanatos
Arakun
Vio
Grim
NPCManager
Crashoverride
Chastidy
Gamer
Vark'hus
Samael Sil'Drakul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xanatos

Xanatos

Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:32 pm

(And I noticed something... Twisted Evil )

Xanatos looked behind him and noticed the fast zwooshing of codes towards him. He noticed them targeting him. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. Quickly did he slide backwards and left an exact copy of him. He kicked it towards the codes and it got hit.

It is him: the exact same Xanatos. Never missing or not, he still noticed something. Ignoring his enemy, he looked at his original target.

Xanatos laughed.

"Adaption. Why have I forgotten?"

He sighed, "Unfortunately, though..."

The seals immediately sealed themselves anew.

"I'll give you a hint. You can't break these seals. You may adapt, but you'll never, let me repeat, never break them. The only way to break these spells, in my case, seals, is to actually use the exact same stuff this is based from. That is, of course, fire."

He grinned.

"Of course, that's just one hint. Should I remind you of the other, or should you remember everything I've said for the past few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am

The Dark God did not stop the flames, but he did use his powers. He created a living organism, a large cloud like thing of living shadow that lay beneath Zenevas' own cloud. With a single move, the Dark God energy manipulated the heat with his divine power so that the heat became Light, not just light, but Light (Being Dark God doesn't mean you can't use Light). And Xanatos' shield weakened, waned and was destroyed. Quick as a flash, the Dark God created a parasite in Xanato's true head similar to the one in Grim, but this one was more cruel. Instead of removing his abilities like Grim's parasite did, it turned Xanatos from plant-metal sorcerer to...A Norm. No magic. No Environmental control. And the Dark God smiled. Such was the will of Zenevas, clown
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm

"Remind me."

Xanatos disintegrated into metallic dust an instant the cloud appeared. A few ten more Xanatos appeared all around Stygia, all totally invisible from The Dark God's sight. Such is the fate of one who uses light against Xanatos.

They are no "clones", they are all Xanatos, well, part of him. Zenevas never knew which of these Xanatos has the "true head". This one that he, apparently, "turned into a norm" is just one of the many Xanatos that appeared.

"Another hint" called all Xanatos "If you want to kill me, kill us all first."

He grinned. So far so good. He decided to make everything more interesting.

Three seals were simultaneously created reverse counter-clockwise.

Protection. Weakness: Plants.

Protection. Weakness: Glyphs.

Reflect Attacks. Weakness: Metal.

The Dark God played with the citizens of Cyberspace for a thousand years. Xanatos believes it's time he finally played.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 am

Then a stream of light occured on the barrier. It was Azgiel again. He finally made it.
"FOR THE LIGHT!!!!!!!" shouted Azgiel.

He continiously fires ball of pure light at Zenevas.
"DIE YOU MINDLESS WRETCHES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Acid Burn(under the barrier of xanatos) he sniped his enemies...

Looking at Gamer01... he sniped him with A.I.S.R. with the blob bullets

the blob bullets(not harmful) made Gamer01 heavier and weakened as the blob bullets expand...

the weakness of blob bullets is fire... but zenevas power to his allies states that they cannot be harmed by heat, but the only way to remove the blob is through heat... the blob stays with gamer01...

as the blob bullets expands... Acid Burn shoots him all throughout his body... wondering if he'll be harmed...
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Niveus felt the heat. He stopped the storm and there he absorbed the heat of the environment. He makes a flame armor and made a raging flare storm around him. The Flames expanded through the area as it spin with Niveus in the middle. It made Niveus' fire powers stronger. He used his ring and it glowed in rainbow colors. He raised his staff and then the flames grew bigger and hotter. He expanded it through the whole area.

(AoE)
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Acid Burn has no choice...
He wore the hoofstoone rings(approved by rhanta) decrease fire damage by 50% (25% each)
Acid Burn is still inside the barrier of xanatos...

Acid Burn throws land mines under Gamer01..

Acid Burn fired anti-air bullets at Gamer01(removes flying ability by 5 posts of the victim)

Acid Burn closed the area where Gamer01 is... (so explosion will be just inside)

Acid Burn then said "if he's not hurt by that one... I don't know what to do anymore"

Acid Burn then snipes at Gamer01 to see if he was still alive or not... probably not.. xD
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Something whispered in Crash's ear.

"If I am correct" whispered the figure as he deductively looked at the now-burning goo from Gamer "The blob is weakened by fire. That means, the blobs are going to be useless soon. We're going to be dead soon. Any plans?"

The figures are "thinking of something".

"How exactly did you cover the area?"

If the seals were gone, not only Acid Burn, but all of them are not going to last for long.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Niveus floats down to the ground. As he reach the ground massive earthquakes were born. The surface cracked and magma bursts out from the cracks. The flare storm was still getting bigger and hotter by the minute.

(be sure not to get hit my magma)
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Name: Rhanta Reon
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:00 pm

"I can notice the surface getting hotter and hotter," the figure said to Acid. They are still protected by the Seals, but if it vanishes, it's over for them.

Or is it?
Back to top Go down
https://newagecyberspace.forumotion.net
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 pm

(the blob that I fired at Gamer01 is not weakened by fire, zenevas prevented heat and fire to go hurt his allies)
Acid Burn replied at xanatos...

"I only covered the area where Gamer01 is... only to prevent us from harm against the explosion of my land mines" he said softly

"wonder how I covered it?... simple... i have 8 mines(more out in the field), each of the mine is at 5 meters apart... they are arranged in such manner that it is shaped like a cube... every square shape it has, there is a barrier(fire/explosion barrier in this case)... it prevents any fire out and anything inside the barrier... making it like a one way through thingy"

then Acid Burn looked out in the area and readied a stance to block sudden moves...
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Rhanta surfaced beside Acid. He finally appeared.

He searched for Xanatos. Not there.

"Where's he?" asked Rhanta, looking at the new guy, "Xanatos, I mean."

He looked at the dark atmosphere. This is getting very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

"Heh" all ten figures around Stygia said out loud.

Then one figure, still cloaked, said.

"Right here. Right there? Right everywhere."

He chuckled.

"So you're here."

The show has started.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 pm

(You must wait for me to reply Acid Burn. It would seem that you would be uber fast if you didnt. That just break rules...)

Gamer01 began to feel heavy...the balls of the gooey stuff seemed to be the problem. The Servitor had disappeared. He was going to find a way out of this himself for the moment. He tried his hardest to claim his USB Sword. He had the hold of it and used it. The heat of the blade seemed to work against the blobs as they slowly melted. Gamer01 quickly got the idea of heat or fire as it's weakness. He began to clear his body of it.

"A sniper eh?"

Gamer01 shot back with Code Bullets. 10 of them.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Grim felt the need for his friends. And they were coming. ShockZero and CryoMortem was always there in case of need. They rushed in, slashing Niveus with a bolt of lightnign from ShockZero and CryoMortem dousing the heat with massive cold. CryoMortem quickly bended ice and shoved them towards Niveus.

Grim stood wearily and smiled at the sight of his companions. He was less useful now. But useful nonetheless. Grim used the Ice Katars and went for Niveus' neck.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 pm

The Dark God growled. Petty magician, disobeying his will. He then created a parasite in all of the Xanatoses in sight and in the region, unfortunately including a bot named Xanatos12. They were the same as the one he had created before. (Might I add that I am Energy Leeching off of you and also Defiling at the same time. By my count, all of the good guys should be withered sticks or screeching in pain as the defiling magic destroys them) He then ordered Ifurita to begin shooting Devastator Shots at all the good guys.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Niveus absorbed the lightning bolt as it hit him. "You can't hurt me with these kind of attacks, fool!" Niveus said. The beasts' freezing powers can't possibly hold for a long time. The Dark God had immolated himself that made the environment's temperature go up. Grim's ice katars melted as he approached Niveus. "Burn!" Grim went charging in Niveus' flares storm, his going to be burned alive! Niveus compressed the flames into a huge ball of fire and blasted Grim with it. Niveus replaced his flame armor with a wind armor.

Niveus formed a tornado after he blasted Grim with the fire ball. The tornado had bladed winds, it sucked and sliced everything near it. He sent it to Grim and his companions.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 pm

"I might want to add" said all Xanatoses, reappearing from their cloaks. Each are inside a Seal's Area of Effect. "No matter what you do, you cannot do anything to us as long as these Seals are there."

Three. Three. Four.

Exactly as Xanatos wanted. Would the Dark God take the risk?

The Devastator shot fired, but every ally inside the Seals are protected.

All looked at the Xanatos bot.

"Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

(sorry for double posting Gamer, ignore the 2nd one...)
Acid Burn saw what's coming from Gamero01...

Acid Burn shot the bullets heading towards him... he was sure it was hit because the bullets he used are larger...
Acid Burn said "cool, eh?" in a cool manner

Acid Burn was hurt by the magic of zenevas...

Acid Burn removed a cable attaching from his arms.. and said "removing these cable will remove my physical feelings... now I'm quite immune to attacks but i can be destroyed without knowing..."

Acid Burn threw his boomerang bomb at Gamer01... the explosion was intense... there's no way he could get out of that one... Acid Burn said "good thing xanatos has a seal for us... if not, we're all toast" xD
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Grim was suddenly grabbed by the collar by ShockZero and dragged into the seals of Xanatos. The companions soon were inside too.

"Time will tell..."

Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Acid Burn looked up in the sky... wondering what will happen to them...
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 pm

"You, new guy."

He called Acid Burn.

"Pay attention," he said, "By what I can see, you're an F-rank. Don't look up, look at what's happening down there. You might learn something."

He hissed. He continuously tapped the air with his feet, as if it's an imaginary floor.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Acid Burn replied "nothing's wrong with putting a little faith in the sky for light..."

saying that, Rhanta might knew about something Acid Burn is planning...

yes, he is planning something, that's why he's looking up in the sky... (no, he's not waiting for light xD)
Back to top Go down
Rhanta
the Phantom of Shadows
the Phantom of Shadows
Rhanta

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 pm

"Except that there is no light," sighed Rhanta, still not looking at Acid Burn.

He crossed his arms.

He's hoping that whatever this kid's planning, it won't endanger his life. Too much young to be involved in something like this. Especially against a God.

Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue120/150Inside Stigya - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:35 am

The blob symbiotes looked at the seals with disgust and quickly looked at themselves...they had the perfect solution. They would adapt.

All the symbiotes slowly mutated and destroyed the stuff that does not allow their entry into the seals. (Predatory Adaptation. It's a skill of mine). They swarmed into the helpless goody-two shoes people and quickly ran their toothed blades and bone claws at them.

"I told you Coward...One of these will be the DEATH of you!" Arakutype said perched on a spire on Stygia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Stigya
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next