-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside Stigya

Go down 
+10
Xanatos
Arakun
Vio
Grim
NPCManager
Crashoverride
Chastidy
Gamer
Vark'hus
Samael Sil'Drakul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 pm

when gamer01 attacked chastidy

Acid Burn shot a force bomb between chastidy and gamer01 making both flying away from each other unharmed...

then Acid Burn said "that's how I return the favor for helping me" in a mysterious way...
Back to top Go down
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Name: Angelus Mortis
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

As Angelus stood back up, she looked at Acid Burn and smiled.

Then she flew up in the sky getting ready to attack Gamer01 for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Gamer01 still dazed from the blast was spinning awkwardly in mid-air.

'What the hell?' he thought. 'Omircon, Zeta! Take care of the nuisance down below!'

Omicron and Zeta formed and fell to the ground. The Steel Dragon, Omicron, blasted Acid Burn with flames, whilst the Dark Claws, Zeta, began to charge at the Norm with sharpened claws.

Gamer01 looked at the angel as he regained balance. He prepeared his shield and raised his sword for a counter.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Xanatos arrived. He has already expected this.

He looked around him. The field was familiar. He remembered the once called Glacier Frost, and Grim's once called Dark Fortress. They were still able to defeat a fortress nearly indestructible, what have they done wrong?

Xanatos was scathed by the light he created, and surfed around the fortress. He has a plan. Palms facing the ground, he began his enchantment. Surfing the outsides of the fortress, streams of unreadable words came from his palm, and disappeared through the air.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 pm

She entered the area from the air. She was surprised, but she loved the sight. Legions of troops from the Dark God and Lord Samael's forces joined together to thwart off the invasion. Sky Destroyers and other ships surrounded the place, attacking everything on sight.

She grinned. Time to experiment.

She picked something from her pocket, and opened her chest piece. She inserted the chip, and she closed the piece. It glowed red.

Variable Weapons System: ACTIVATED

Her eyes glowed dark green, then back to their original form.

She saw dozens of screens opening around her. She spun them around, and double clicked one of them. The change began. Her hair became white, and from out of thin air came armor that covered her body. Her pigtails disappeared, letting her hair flow, and her eyes were now visored, and a mouthpiece covered her mouth.

MI-666-664 at hand, she aimed down below.

The barrel started spinning slowly, energy forming at the core. It spun very fast and a huge beam was fired. A 10ft. diameter beam was fired towards the ground, more particularly the spot where the three battling figures are, and it created a huge hole on the ground.

She kept her weapon in her inventory and unholstered her pair of V.S.A Rifles, a pair of pistols, one of her variable weapons.

She grinned from her place, hoping to get their attention.

Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm

the Puppetmaster is there, watching from a distance, a very far distance, from the eyes and ears of his puppets. He wasn't sure if this will work, but there is no harm in trying. No one could absolutely sense him there, for he was at the very edge of the place itself, very far from the field of battle, which is the fortress at the very center.

There, the tides began to be turned. All he needs to do is send a few aces to do the job for himself. Swift movement came from behind him, and all movement ceased.

Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Azgiel looked upon Mara from a far distance and started out clearing enemies infront of him, swatting his Gigantic Hammer of the Light that Lord Cask gave him side to side almost effortlessly. The light shimmers upon him and into his hammer. The darkness turned into ash.

"Mara... that twisted metal... I'll turn her into scrap metal!"
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 pm

They increased.

the Puppetmaster halted in creating and his eyebrows were joined together. Interesting enough, Mara is there. He is wondering, however, where the Titan King's forces went...
Back to top Go down
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Angelus, from above, drew out an orb-like light from the tip of her sword and threw it towards Gamer01's direction.

Then swiftly flies around Gamer01. As she circulates around him, multiple light orbs were being sent out towards him...
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Then everyone that is inside Stygia felt a presence of some sort that making them feel lust, good, power. The Blade that is flying in the middle created an aura that everyone is being drawn by it making them see that if they wield it it 'will or shall' defeat the Dark. Its runes flowed very vague and whispers comes out of it. "Eternal Power Shall be gifted to the one who holds me... The Blade Rends towards the flesh and the soul of everything... Not Even the Dark Ones can escape me... For I give you Eternal Power... But the Soul" Then the voice stopped for a moment but still keeps on glowing and it hovers just right in the middle.

Also Azgiel looked up and stopped attacking for a while and looked back again into his prey, making the Darkness fade against them all.

"A Power to destroy Evil...? A Blade which rends through flesh and the soul...?" said Azgiel into his mind. He reads the inscription.

"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh and the soul, so must power scar the spirit... The Dark may be destroyed by it..." he said to himself while bashing everything towards Mara.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Vio was not affected by the aura of the Blade, but he felt it outside the dark energy that covers his body that protects him from almost anything.

"A power to destroy evil?" Vio thought in his mind, "Is there really such a thing? That would be so freakin' awesome!"

Vio heard explosions outside the gate and some inside. He didn't know where or what to do. He sent everyone he know, who is participating in the siege, a pm.

The pm contains the following message: "What do i do?"

Vio got curious again and acted without thinking. Now he doesn't know what he's going to do inside Stygia.

"Should i fight in here?" he thought, "or..."

Vio just walked inside Stygia and looked for anything 'interesting' to do or something worth doing.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Acid Burn then detonates the bombs he planted at his site... damaging Omicron...

then Acid Burn said "good thing I have my barrier active during the whole time, if not, I would be in ashes now"

looking up above, he saw zeta rushing to him with claws

Acid Burn said that "this will now be a good time for my own martial art"

Acid Burn then entered phase 1 of his kunjinkake (his own martial art)

Acid Burn has his eyes turning to yellow due to the force he's giving himself...

he fought zeta hand to hand...

Acid Burn then pulls off a dirty trick... he then forced out the machineries inside his skin to use as a shield against zeta's claws...

Acid Burn was hurt during the battle, but with good heart, didn't killed Zeta, only he breaks its claws and ties him to a post nearby, and if he tries to escape, theres landmines and not to mention his own kind of mine the air mine(flying active when touched bombs) in case someone goes there to rescue him...
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/150Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 am

The mass of grey slipped down, right in the face of Acid Burn.

"I have read your file, new meat. Acid Burn...*gurgles* Let me show you...what it truly means to have ONE!"

The blob spewed out a gush of acidic cocktails directly at the new meat. The mass quickly split in four and scattered around Acid Burn. "I will make your life a living hell!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am

Zeta was not easily subdued, the claws were living steel, they soon melded back together. Nothing could hold back the Black Claws. He sliced them to bits. Zeta was wary of the explosives, but Zeta had an idea. He detonated them on purpose. He curled himself into a ball to remove the strain of the explosion, he was propelled high into the air. Directly attacking Angelus Mortis. The Angel would not see this coming, Zeta, claws open would rip off the wings of the Fallen Angel, as painfully as possible.

___

Omicron regained composure from the continuous blasts from the mines, the dragon flew higher and dive bombed the surrounded Acid Burn with plumes of fire.

___

Gamer01 saw the incoming Zeta and waited. Shield raised he slashed the orbs of light using the USB Sword and awaited further movement from the Angel.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 am

Grim zapped behind Mara and slashed her with the Ice Katars.
Back to top Go down
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 am

Angelus hesitated. She tries to find an opening to attack Gamer01.

Unaware of whats on the way to strike her.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 am

... but Arakun attacked a decoy of Acid Burn...

but the decoy doesn't explode... it only melted because there was no force on the attack... only acidic cocktails that can melt him...

Acid Burn then counters...

as Arakun's blob of acidic cocktails turned to 4 scattering around Acid Burn

the real Acid Burn then fires a steel net towars Arakun throwing him in front of Angelus...

by firing the net, the location of the real Acid Burn was seen...

so then, he changed his location. using his jet pack, he immediately changed his position and left exploding decoys... and he created barrier from where he was...

Acid Burn said "damn, if im only good in ranged combat. I only have this few gadgets left"...
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:43 am

Azgiel saw that Angelus Mortis is in grave danger, he charged right at Gamer01 and swopped him with his hammer, he hit him at his chest making Gamer01 gagged blood on his mouth and blown away by the heavy hammer. He shot a small smile right back at Gamer01.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:57 am

Inside the Fortress, Ifurita placed an Environmental Combine Sigil on the floor and set it to imitate Kal-saitharak. The ground inside boiled and turned to blackened ash and lava. And in the circle, a dark shadow, with eyes of burning red and full of malice appeared. The Dark God was free. He used his godly powers to blast the sigil permanently and then stepped out.
The Dark God smiled. He then willed all his enemies dead.

--GAME OVER GOOD GUYS--
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

not game over... thats what happened on the "inside" not the outside... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Gamer01 was flung away but Zeta clasped on the angel. He duplicated himself into two and began to wrench the wings off Angelus Mortis. The other clones began to stab away into the angelic flesh.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 pm

(God you may be Zenevas, but you cannot will us all dead. You are not the Reaper and do not possess such power. Revise your post or forever be ignored. XD)
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Grim wrote:
(God you may be Zenevas, but you cannot will us all dead. You are not the Reaper and do not possess such power. Revise your post or forever be ignored. XD)

he's right... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Azgiel saw Angelus Mortis in grave danger, so he blasted a ray of light towards Zeta. The attempt to rip of Angelus' wings failed.

Azgiel looked upon and gave some advise at Angelus.

"YOU DO KNOW THE MEANING OF WATCH YOUR BACK?" with a bit of sarcasm.

-----------------------

The Blade was enticing everyone inside the room, being drawn towards the blade that gives eternal strength and power that will slay the Darkness. The blade was eager for someone to wield it.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:49 pm

(Titan King post)

The Titan King saw flames upon the fortress of Sygia, he looked on top of one of his floating Necropolis and saw an eager taste for the Death of the Light. He spoke to most memorable quotes that everyone would know; "LET THEM COME...!!! TERRORMOURNE HUNGERS...!!!"

The armies were still from a far but not yet within Stygia's area. They marched tirelessly through out the land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Stigya
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next