-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside Stigya

Go down 
+10
Xanatos
Arakun
Vio
Grim
NPCManager
Crashoverride
Chastidy
Gamer
Vark'hus
Samael Sil'Drakul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 pm

The Titan King arrived with his Chaos Vendettas.

"MORTALS, TREMBLE AND DISPAIR!!! DOOM HAS COME UPON THIS WORLD!!!"

Mulgore arrived with his three Chaos Vendettas, armed with their bladed staff.
Behind them was the Titan King.

"BUAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.... *gurgles* SO PREDICTABLE... I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN... AND I HAVE SEEN YOUVE FOUND OUT THE BLADE OF THE ARDEN... *gurgles* YOUR SOULS SHALL BE IMPRISONED INSIDE... AS IS THE WHOLE MISFORGOTTEN RACE..."

Mulgore placed his blade into the ground. The tall and huge creature was well armed and huge. The Titan King looked at Mulgore and he commanded them to attack, three others flew up and swoop down and hitting the floor that made a huge crack. Then he looked at Gamer01 and said. "YOU SHALL WEILD THE BLADE OF THE ARDEN FOR THE MEAN TIME..."

The blade kept floating and it's runes were not glowing but a mist of icy comes out on the blade itslef.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Niveus arrives late in the area.

"Sorry everyone," he said, floating in the air, "I woke up late this morning."

The area was made stormy by the area. A terrible tempest blew from Stygia.

"Now to find my enemies."

Niveus swoops down 20 feet away from Grim.

"Hello, Grim."

Niveus fired blades of wind at Grim.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Angelus and Azgiel left the area safe but the rest is up to them.

Azgiel tried to break the barrier but it dosent work.
Back to top Go down
princess Starla

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Randall ran into the region from his deep slumber. He was hibernating for a thousand years which evil and corruption has taken its tole. Randall know has tattoos and an even bigger aura than he had before. he ran through the barrier and with a swift swipe which he delivered to Grim, with that swipe a huge smoke of seedlings was produced and that powder would stick to anyone within the area.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:38 pm

The Titan King felt a new character is near, he closed his eyes and suddenly and encased him with ice. The ice is strong enough to hold the ocean.

The massive tare made them all leap by 200 yards away.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Quote :
He exploded the shadows inside the bodies of all his enemies into spikes

(There are no shadows inside the bodies of your enemies. o.o)

She thought she malfunctioned, since she realized everything went dark. But when her night vision kicked in, she realized the Dark God was there, encasing everyone in an impenetrable barrier.

"What should I do, what should I do?" she thought, sending her thoughts to her King.
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Just as he thought.

It's enough, he thought, when all of the puppets surrounding Stygia noticed the incoming devastator shot being loaded and fired.

The Puppetmaster let himself get shot, since it has been in just a few moments when they have realized that his Puppetmaster is, in fact, another Puppet. The puppet-body waited for a few moments before getting utterly destroyed.

This has been enough for the Puppetmaster. It's time to execute his own plans.

Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Xanatos sensed a very dark presence. He knew who it was. Perfectly.

When he noticed a slight change of tint in the atmosphere, he knew what has happened. He once felt this with Vio before. He quickly opened his spellbook and casted a spell against the reality manipulation.

A golden glow of light appeared, using holy magic he casted:

Protect

A dome of swirling symbols spun around Xanatos and turned invisible. Xanatos continued what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm

The Titan King just watched them from a distance just watching them and Terrormourne glowed.

"Ahh... Death... the so called Light... what a pity."

The Titan King saw Xanatos doing some incantations, he quickly knew that he is up to something and then he teleported right in-front of him and attempting to stabb Terrormourne into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 pm

C-bot warped Acid Burn near Azgiel's hole using Grim's ability "reality warping"...

Acid Burn left just outside the barrier zenevas made... and he's watching from a safe distance...

C-Bot went to a safe spot...

Acid Burn then detonates all the remaining mines/bombs he left inside, destroying more than half of zenevas minions...

Acid Burn then said... "damn, why is there so many of them..."

C-Bot used Grim's ability "illusion" making 10 of him in Gamer01's eyes...

C-Bot used Grim's ability "Electrical Transportation" with the illusions, they all hugged Gamer01 and used his ultimate ability...

The fail safe

BOOM!!

C-bot caused a massive explosion spreading radioactive residue all over the field... the radioactive residue infected the whole army of zenevas(even other players) because zenevas closed stygia... under his spell, so nothing can escape there...

Acid Burn then smiles and said "it was a wrong choice when you closed the area" then he walks away in a cool manner Cool...

Acid Burn then left stygia and returned to his lab to get equips and make another Crash robot(C-bot, also known as copy bot )...
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 pm

The Titan King coughed but in a very sarcastic way. He laughed then looked upon the explosion as it faded away.
"Infecting the dead...? Infecting the corrupted...? I think not." the Titan King said.

Mulgore was a bit alarmed towards the explosion so he covered himself with his wings.
"It is a worthy effort... but futile... You there! Mara, the King orders you to kill Xanatos."
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 am

Gamer01 smiled 3 miles away from the initial blast. "What a pity. Eh, Servitor?"

The Servitor[Gamer01Duplicate] nodded. They were transported to a secure location. "They didn't even bother with you huh?" Gamer01 asked his monster clone. "Too bad, they would have got me then and there."

Gamer01 released his S.A.W.

He aimed Acid Burn's head. "Such a promising ally..." Gamer01 melded the Code Blast into the bullet. Now it will never miss its target.

"...your head."

Gamer01 pulled the trigger and the bullet was off to do it's sworn duty. To kill.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:32 am

Grim dodged the wind blades with ease. "My head hurts..." His abilities were cancelled. He could no longer use them. But skills were important for the day-to-day Bounty Hunter, and that's what he was before the Rebellion. That's what he still is. He brandished the Ice Katars and braced himself for a second attack.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Unfortunstely for Crash, the army of Zenevas was compromised of ROBOTS. He Who is Shadow energy manipulated the radiation into his own strength.The Dark God had sealed the area, and no petty plant-iron-conjurer could hope to defeat such a feat. The Dark God's will had made the barrier real, not OUT of reality, but reality itself. And in here the Dark God was law. Under His shadow, all his followers and allies gained 20% boost in power. Then he Energy Leeched and Defiled all his enemies. Everyone of them felt their stamina, energy and health leave. Bot after bot fired lasers on Grim and Xanatos. A Sky Destroyer located Crashoverride, still in Stygia and summoned three more of the huge ships to bombard the area and Screechers to strafe and spray Naturcide on him. Ifurita swooped down on Angelus Mortis and stabbed her with the Powerkey Staff, her shields raised and the X-Upgrader's own 4 sword-blades slashed at her wings. Then the Weapon teleported behind the bastard child of the Reaper and punched her strong enough to pulverize diamond. The Dark God lowered his cloud of hate and spread himself so that the entire sky of Stygia was a storm of shadows and ruby light.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 pm

(off topic: wait, I thought Azgiel made a hole dragging angelus out of there, and i also used that hole to escape before i detonate C-bot [explosion in the whole barrier], how come gamer01 aimed me using his gun while i'm not there, and a sky destroyer located me... Neutral, I'm in my lab.. outside stygia... creating another C-bot... Neutral)

(another of topic... @zen: the bombs I that i detonated cannot hurt your robots then?? Neutral I know that the radioactive residue won't, but hey.. bombs are pure damage to robots if u ask me...)
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:25 pm

(lols, read Azgiel's post. It said that you guys bounced off my barrier. your still inside. And fine, whatever, i have infinite number of bots in my sword, so kill off any number of bots you want.Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 pm

(guys, it would be much more helpful if you post an OOC (Out-Of-Character posts, like this one, for the new guys who doesn't know) and then post your RP (Roleplay) Post...so there's progress!)

Xanatos looked up and saw the Screechers. He felt a very unnerving presence. This is bad. Quickly did he swallow the stone, and his skin turned into pure steel, his insides next. This new Metal-Xanatos zoomed further, and kept on throwing symbol after symbol.

He took his bow from his back and aimed behind him. A golden seal appeared after it and he casted his magic.

Ten to the Ninth Power

Stick to the End

LuHtOw! (Light Arrows)

Arrows of pure light came blasting from the seal, arrow after arrow speeding across every enemy that came on its sight. Unlimited bots or not, the pleasure of battle still made Xanatos excited. And it's not the bots that he targeted. Arrows that missed flew away, vanishing from a distance.

Xanatos looked forward.

Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

The armies of the Titan King just pulled back. They pulled back heading back at the Arden.

But the Blade that can rend the souls of the darkness, was still floating very peacefully and it's runes churns up and glowed it's runes again.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:38 pm

"Hmm...? Why are they pulling back?" Niveus said. "We need to kill them all. We finish them here!"

Niveus sends a vicious tornado at Grim as he slow went down the ground. Niveus forms his wind armor and released his sword. He swoop down at Grim and performed a side slash. The sword released a blinding flash as he swing it.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 am

Xanatos hissed.

He looked to the right and saw Grim and this General. Xanatos placed his palm over his face as quickly did he spread both arms in Grim's direction.

Push

A seal appeared on Grim's left and pushed him as if he'd hit a trampoline. The impact is so strong that he "vanished" before Niveus can hit him. Grim is spiraling to his right, and then was stopped.

"Move quick!" Xanatos shouted through Grim's mind.
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/150Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Arakutype looked at the Coward and smiled. He opened a portal towards him and began to assimilate himself into the Coward's body. "I have bonded to you!"

The blob has entered through all possible holes.

(You have your ability powers decreased by 45%, your mental faculty is reduced by 50% and I am leeching your life 30% per turn. In about 4 turns of bondage I have taken 120% of your life, but lof course I only need 100% to kill you)

The Coward feels all types of pain in every direction of his body, his mind is decaying from the inside out, and every movement is a chore. Soon this champion of light is no more, snuffed out by darkness.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 pm

The Dark God, now occupying the entire sky of Stygia, immolated himself. At the same time, he willed that all things that were allied to him would not be harmed. Heat, deadly and invisible, swept over the entirety of Stygia. Like cooking turkey in a microwave.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Xanatos noticed a chill behind him. Well not exactly behind, but somewhere within his range of touch. It's a different tinge, as if something very familiar. The heat within his dome is disrupted, he felt a very inappropriate aura.

(What can that be? For a B-Rank, you're good. For an S-Rank, not enough, though.)

Xanatos vanished and appeared a few miles back.

It is done.

He crossed his arms and looked at the figure, "You again."

He looked above him and noticed an all-around disruption. He covered himself and ten feet around him with a heat dome. Being an Elementalist, he paid no attention to the flames, no matter how hot they are.

Transport.

All allies within the dome got teleported around him, all within a range of three feet, all within the dome.

Heat Shield. Weakness: Light.

Magical seals appeared all around the dome. If the Dark God were to will the flames to get hotter than what the others can handle, it won't work. Water? No, since Xanatos, himself, stated that the weakness of this dome is Light.

The only way is...
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Gamer01 faced the target of Arakutype...The blob seemed wanting to kill this..."Isn't that the guy I met from the lobby?"

Gamer01 recalled a bit. "Yeah..the rebellion dude." Gamer01 reconsidered for awhile. "He's enemy now.."

Gamer01 fired the Code Blast Bullet, three of them shot through and whizzed towards the unsuspecting target, Xanatos. (The bullets never miss.)
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/150Inside Stigya - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Arakutype sneered. "Yes, we have met before Coward!"

The blob quickly split in 7. Then those seven split into seven more each. And in those others did the same. A small army came to be in a matter of minutes. "I will see to it that one of these symbiotes will be the death of you!"

The horde of blobs charged into the seals. Quickly repelled by an unknown force. The blobs were soon commanded to turn bio luminescent. All glowed dimly but with that many numbers, it shined like a firework in your face. Some symbiotes began to turn themselves reflective, and refract the light towards the seals. In a sense, it was like flashing a lance of light to the seals, eventually breaking them.

"I have come to feast on your flesh, Coward!" The seals broke. It was only a matter of time. The symbiotes began to charge in with scythes and hammer like arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Stigya
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next