-New Age: CyberSPacE-
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
--Welcome to the Game. Please Log in--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome to the online CyberSpace RPG on the 'net!]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside Stigya

Go down 
+10
Xanatos
Arakun
Vio
Grim
NPCManager
Crashoverride
Chastidy
Gamer
Vark'hus
Samael Sil'Drakul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Character Stats
Name: Signus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Grim began to change hue, he became space black and release energies of unknown forms. His eyes of pure white and glowing at the brink of madness. Grim had become the Dark Balance.

Grim saw the cataclysm about to unfold. He closed in on the incoming fleet and clasped both hands together. A small dot formed and started to pull everything, the entire fleet, the ground within it's reach and all who oppose the light.

Ships upon ships crash towards each other, shields began to malfunction, bumping each other towards the one focal point. Soon the fleet will be no more.
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm

She was struck straight at the back.

"Shii-" she started as electricity started to crack from her back and she fell downwards in a spiral fashion. Good thing her armor was thick enough to protect her from being injured fatally.

She looked back. There was Grim.

Her hair went from white, to caramel, and her armor was ejected in mid-air, and disappeared into her inventory. Her armor turned into a slim black suit, and her eyes turned red.

"This looks bad," she whispered, "Real bad."

She tried to transfer her thoughts to the Titan King, hoping he'd tell her what she must do next.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Xanatos was half-way there, the circle was almost ready.

His eyes shone gold as he sped up, more and more symbols are being thrown out, and disappearing through the ground. He looked around him and saw a black dot in a distance, grabbing everything to it and destroying everything going through the focal point.

He's nearly there...nearly there.

He looked forward and moved on.
Back to top Go down
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Name: Angelus Mortis
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Angelus, with slight hatred, gave Azgiel a mean look in the eye and said with slight anger in her voice, "I don't need your help. I can take him down myself. It's Gamer01 we must defeat. I hate to say this, but I think we should work together to defeat him. However, the kill if for me to execute."

Then a few seconds later, with a bit of hesitation, she said, "Errr... Thanks anyway."
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Name: Acid Burn
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 pm

while Grim is becoming the Dark Balance that sucks everything...

Acid Burn then digs(using mines) underground(while the enemy's attention is in that small dot of Grim) to make a temporary base...

then he tries to hack Mara's mainframe(because she's a robot) using a small supercomputer(bio laptop) to stun/paralyze her...
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

CODE MUSTERED: 5

Only one Zeta was removed from the angel's back. Zeta kept trying to rip off the wings...it was soon over one more and it was pluck out.

Zeta smiled.

Zeta stabbed.

The Angel weakened.

Gamer01 mustered codes and quickly rushed towards Azgiel and slammed the USB Sword to the waist. "DIE!"

Omicron hunted down the laptop using creature, and slammed her tail on the laptop. "Face me, child!"
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Acid Burn, looking terrified, smiled at Omicron and said...

"you fell for it" and smiled

Acid Burn then detonates the bombs above the ground... covering himself with earth itself with Omicron and the creature...

... far from the place it happened... Acid burn smiled and said... "good thing the hacking thing was a trap... he fell for that decoy"...

...Acid Burn then left the battle scene and goes back to its lab outside stygia, to get supplies, wondering when will he come back...
Back to top Go down
Mara
Rank-C
Rank-C
Mara

Character Stats
Name:
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:07 pm

She felt her vision going blurry, then immediately returns to normal.

HACK DETECTED

"Oh cr--"

It ceased.

She blinked a few times and noticed the explosions. Quickly did she teleport to the skies to avoid debris, and then landing on the ground. She knocked on her head a few times. If it had been seriously executed....
Back to top Go down
Chastidy
Rank-D
Rank-D
Chastidy

Character Stats
Name: Angelus Mortis
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Angelus fell on her knees. She tried to stand using her sword for support. Then when she finally stood up, she raised her sword, and swing it behind her, Destorying some Zetas with the Medulla Fulmine.

Then she went spinning around as fast as she could, allowing the Zetas to fly off her wings.

When she knew there was no more Zeta behind her, she stopped spinning for a moment.

She stood upright, bowed her head and lowered her sword. All of a sudden, the sword turns black (just the sword) then she raised her sword once more, and sends out the Umbra Acus while turning, destroying the rest of the Zetas.

When the Zetas were destroyed, she glided swiftly behind Gamer01 unnoticed by him. Then she hit Gamer01 with the Fragor Orbis, to avoid the death of Azgiel and to catch Gamer01's attention.

Last edited by Chastidy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out some details that may confuse the readers.)
Back to top Go down
the Puppetmaster
Rank-B
Rank-B
the Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

It starts.

A huge white hand appears from the ground between Gamer and Azgiel and the Fragor Orbis, pummeling Azgiel to the ground, to protect him. The white hand released Azgiel, but was still there enough to let anything tear through it first before being able to strike Azgiel.

The white hand transformed into five human-sized puppets, all facing Gamer.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Vio didn't get any reply.

"Maybe their all too busy," he thought, "Then i'll go look for them!"

Vio moved.

He saw people he didn't know before.

Vio points at Gamer then moved his finger at Angelus and asked, "Who are you guys? Haven't seen you two before."

Vio makes two clones and makes one of them run to a different location.
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Name: Samael Sil'Drakul
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Azgiel raised his eyebrow right at Angelus and said; "Fine... but still do not forget. We fight against them. Not at each other." while still showing a small smile.

"Why is she angry at me? Did I do something wrong?" he questioned himself.

-------------------

(Titan King post)

The fight suddenly stopped from within, as they hear flaps of wings just past them. Roar of an unspeakable horror went over their heads. As they felt the chill almost unbearable to handle. The creature spoke while circling on top; "YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG MOVE... BUT NEVER THE LESS YOU ALL SHALL TREMBLE BEFORE HIM AND NO OTHER CAN DESTROY HIM... AS EVERYONE SHALL TREMBLE ALSO BEFORE ME..."

Then the fight rages on again.

The Blade suddenly stopped it's glowing effects as it looks like it is afraid.

At a far Azgalor the Tormentor, Leader of the Chaos Vendettas looked upon the great fortress of Stigya, alongside with the Titan King.
"My lord... If I may---"

The Titan King already knows what to do with them inside, then Azgalor opened a portal back towards Feralmore.

The Titan King draw upon the icy balcony of his floating Necropolis. He then draw weird runes and languages and a symbol of Kane. He spoke few words that was powerful enough to create a pulsar wave. "NAHZIER MODAS MUNTARRUS..."
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 am

CODES MUSTERED: 10

Gamer01 felt surrounded and gathered a bit more code. "Do not belittle me my foes!" Gamer01 yelled, a duplicate of him appeared in front and morphed into a Servitor. The Servitor[Gamer01Duplicate] opened palms and teleported them 2 and a half miles away.

Omicron was wounded...she returned to tattoo form in a flash of light. Zeta was still standing and still on Angelus' tail. He duplicated more and manipulated the steel from the ground causing her to get trapped under tons of girders made of titanium. With one small opening to the head.

Two and a half miles away, the Servitor[Gamer01Duplicate] was floating about. Gamer01 was holding a rifle type weapon. Looking into the scope, the little boy could see the small opening in the steel cage that Zeta had created. "Say goodbye, angel." The bullet was infused with code blast. He fired. The shot never misses a target. Code Blasts never do, and now that the bullet is infused with it, so does the bullet. It will land squarely on the left temple of Angelus Mortis.

"The Fallen Angel is DEAD."

CODES LEFT: 9

Last edited by Gamer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The toll for code.)
Back to top Go down
Arakun
Admin
Admin

Character Stats
Name: Dezeree
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/150Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/150)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 am

Arakutype attacked the PuppetMaster. He quickly split into seven and teleported beside him. All had scythe like appendages and began to slash and dash the poor little soul.

"I'm HUNGRY! *gurgles* A feast is in order!"
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 am

Azgiel saw Angelus in danger, he grabbed her by her arm and dragged her towards the top area of Stygia.

"ARE YOU HURT!!! COME ON WE CANNOT LOSE ONE HERO TODAY..." he yelled. He placed his index finger on her heart and a light aura occurred. It somehow looks like it is a form of CPR.

"DONT DIW ON ME NOW..."
Back to top Go down
Vark'hus

Vark'hus

Character Stats
Name: Archon Sentinel Vark'hus
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

Therion swooped down below and continuously fires his cannons right on top of Arakun. He used his visors for better accuracy and a better view.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 am

Acid Burn returns to the battlefield bringing more tricks under his sleeves...

A.I.S.R.
C-bot(copy robot)
blob bullets
jinku bullets
boomerang bomb
decoys
hologram decoy
land mines
air mines
self activating mine/bomb
controlled bomb
kajku beans (healing beans)
barrier bomb

bringing these stuffs... he put decoys at random parts of the area again...
Acid Burn(decoy or not) hid somewhere about 3 miles(above the ground or under the ground) away from the battlefield sniping from the area... he activated C-bot, the copy bot, to attack in the battlefield...

C-bot copied Grim's abilities...

C-bot used the invisibilty ability of Grim while making many illusion...

C-bot rushed to rescue Angelus, manipulated some ice from the air... making it a frosted ball of ice... he thrust it the the cage of Angelus letting her free(Azgiel dragged her out)...

Acid Burn is trying to snipe Arakun(using blob bullets) in a higher area...

Last edited by Crashoverride on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 am

Gamer01 switched targets and fired a Code Blast bullet to the newly arrived entity the robot thing. (Never misses.)
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:22 am

C-Bot was hurt... good thing the Grim has the ability(fast regeneration/accelerated healing)

C-Bot then turned himself looking at Gamer01(being a robot, he can compute where did the bullet came from)...

C-Bot charged Gamer01 from behind using Grim's ability(reality warp)...
C-Bot fired his machineries at Gamer01...
C-bot keeps his distance away from him... (wonder what he's planing..) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gamer
Rank-C
Rank-C
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 am

CODES MUSTERED: 14

Gamer01 noticed the C-Bot and rapidly fired three Code Blast Bullets at him. He unsheathed the S.A.W. and revealed his USB Sword and Item Window Shield. He mustered up some codes and charged at the bot.

The Servitor[Gamer01Duplicate] reality warped the ground and it grabbed C-Bot and held it ground. Gamer01 slashed the Bot.

CODES LEFT: 11
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 am

Zenevas, the Shadow God, stepped out of Stygia and reality sealed the entire Region from escape of any means. With Umbrae Ultima Magister, He exploded the shadows inside the bodies of all his enemies into spikes. Then, the Dark God assumed his Divine Form, and summoned the High Priestess. She fired devastator shot after devastator shot in the direction of every enemy outside Stygia by locating them with her Optic Attachment. The Dark God then summoned three billion troops in the region. Then the Dark God reality bended a shield around Him and His consort.
Back to top Go down
Crashoverride
Admin
Admin
Crashoverride

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

C-bot then said... "good thing... it was only an illusion, if it was me, damn I'm dead..."
he whispered "thanks for the ability Grim"...

one of the C-Bots attacked Grim in a melee combat... The real C-bot is there with the rest of the C-Bot illusions...

(only Gamer01 is under his illusion)
Back to top Go down
Samael Sil'Drakul
Admin
Admin
Samael Sil'Drakul

Character Stats
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 am

(Why not possible? I put a 'line' and a notice saying (TITAN KING POST) I got tired of posting again and again.)

"NODRAS IL'NO FALANOIR..." then the ice suddenly raised up and formed Stigya. The Titan King touched one pillar and it collapsed. The real pillar also collapsed won and it fell downwards towards where the battle is being held.

----------------------------

(Azgiel post)

Azgiel looked up and he felt that his former master is here.
He grabbed Angelus and carried her at his back while fainted. He quickly yelled.
"FALL BACK!!! RETREAT!!! WE MUST PULL BACK!!! NOW!!! HURRY!!!"

The raid was a fail.

He saw a barrier that is caging them all, he knows it is dark magic and he quickly flipped pages on it and suddenly placed his hands on the barrier. A glow of light folded his hands and also dark. The barrier made a small gash that could fit one per each attempt. He told Therion to pull back and the others also.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Rank-F
Rank-F

Character Stats
Name: Krei
Equipment Points:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Inside Stigya - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Inside Stigya - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 am

Vio sense the danger in the region. Vio sees the Dark God in his ascended form as it do stuff.

Vio pokes a shadow with his spear. (Vio steals your reality mani. 3 posts not including this one)

Vio summons his pets and fused with them. He absorbed energy from the place and strengthen himself, then he boosted his energy. Vio makes 36 clones wielding different weapons of shadow.

Vio makes a Shadow Dome.
Back to top Go down
NPCManager
Apps Administrator
Apps Administrator
NPCManager

Character Stats
Name: Johannes Drak
Equipment Points:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

(Crash, as long as you are in the topic, I can attack you, no matter what your clones do. Goodbye. Very Happy)
Zenevas, the Dark One, commanded all the bots to fire in every direction. The Dark God activated the Parasite. It then emanated an ability-nulling aura effective on its host. The Dark God created miniature biologicals around Vio that will never touch him, but will reality bended him and every one of his attacks so that they will disappear.
Inside the Dome, Angelus heard whispers, whispers of her darkest fears, her deepest desires and her most intimate passions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Stigya   Inside Stigya - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Stigya
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next